Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rash How can I get rid of my eczema fast and even permanently?

Eczema on lupus rash:
Question by Jessica B: How can I get rid of my eczema quick and even permanently?
I have had eczema for all of my life and I'm sick and tired of it. I've tried cortisone and cortaid and both just provide a temporary relief if anything. I was wondering if there were any over the counter medications that I could use to get rid if my eczema .


Best answer:
Answer by Melissa VasquezUnfortunately their is no way to permanently get rid of eczema, but there are creams to

Itching Urticarial Rash

1 comment:

  1. Omega 3s

    awesome artical which is energetic content for me so i can come more read blog through again cone back so many-2 thanks for sharing this type of information

    ReplyDelete