Saturday, June 30, 2012

Rash How can you tell the difference in between Seborrheic dermatitis and just possessing dry skin or dry scalp??

Some recent dermatitis Tip on Critique:
Question by Loon3y: How can you tell the difference among Seborrheic dermatitis and just obtaining dry skin or dry scalp??
Im not positive if i just have dry skin an scalp or is it Seborrheic dermatitis i just lookin to know the distinction amongst the two thanks.


Very best answer:
Answer by JZDermatitis in very mild cases is tough to inform the distinction specifically on the scalp.

If you are experiencing any crusting more than, or weeping of fluid

Itching Urticarial Rash

1 comment:

  1. I had Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis Testing done with Nerve conduction study,EMG,MRI,Blood and urine tests,Muscle biopsy and My primary care physician prescribed Riluzole (Rilutek)and Edaravone (Radicava) But Dr. Eric Ehle and Eric were concerned about the medication side effect due to my age so I was advised to use Dr Itua herbal medicine which one of his patient has purchase before using it to cure her herpes virus then I was hopeful because I truly believe in natural herbs than medicated drugs, I purchase Dr Itua herbal medicine and it got deliver to me within some days then I used it as prescribed since 2016 till 2021 now I'm totally free with no symptoms or side effect and I decided that I should have this opportunity to introduce to you my life saver Dr Itua herbal center who cures all such of human disease and infections example'' HIV,Parkinson,Herpes,Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis,MS,Diabetes,Lupus,HPV,Hepatitis,Cancer and kidney disease. Contact Dr Itua herbal center on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com purchase his herbal medicine and be healed.

    ReplyDelete