Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Can any individual support me identify a key eruption on my back? (Photographs integrated!)?

rash photographs well-liked item: question Leigh : Can any person aid me identify a significant eruption on my back? (Photos included!)? I first seen a spot on my back that my buddy and I thought it was an insect bite. I had an itch outer circle, red, and increases single hump in the middle (some sort of effect "bull's eye" of about 1.five cm in diameter - the very first photo) The medical doctor told me it was either ringworm. or eczema and had anti-fungal cream (once again expanded the

Itching Urticarial Rash

1 comment:

  1. Where is the picture? Redness on skin, itchy pimple or rash, etc. are generally signs of ringworm. I seriously recommend you get proper treatment immediately before the situation worsens. Take care.:D

    ReplyDelete