Sunday, August 28, 2011

What r symptoms of lupus dogs, what is the prognosis. Need to have to add information to the vet, I hope?

Most symptoms of lupus popular product development: problem Karl J : What are the symptoms of lupus r dog, what is the prognosis. Need to have to add knowledge to the vet, I hope? My Boston Terrier / Shiz tsu-veterinarians, it is not the trigger is flucuating fever, some drooling, lack of blood appetite.White at the lower end of the scale. All other tests (kidney, liver) are back to regular. Was to treat an infection in esophogus antibiotics given. Pleased to offer an alternative diagnostic

Itching Urticarial Rash

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy today to share my testimony on how a doctor cure me from LUPUS. I was infected with LUPUS, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking on how to get a solution out so that my body can be restore again. i found an article about one doctor who already help a lady with his herbal medicine. then i contacted him. He told me all the things I need to do, and he send the herbal medicine to me here in my country to take, I followed the instruction properly on how to take it. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the LUPUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsApp his number +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete