Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rash Can lupus be sexually transmitted, also if I have sex with a girl with lupus, what can occur to her?

lupus you really should preserve an eye on:
Question by Jege: Can lupus be sexually transmitted, also if I have sex with a girl with lupus, what can take place to her?
Can lupus be sexually transmitted, also if I have sex with a girl with lupus, what can happen to her? In terms of complications, or would that depend on what kind she has?


Greatest answer:
Answer by Paul DNo. It is an autoimmune disease.

What do you feel? Answer below!








My name is farah i am 19. I have been diagnosed

Itching Urticarial Rash

1 comment:

  1. Thanxs for sharing this information... most of the people must not not be knowing this unique cause for Skin Rashes

    ReplyDelete