Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How do you cure chronic urticaria?

chronic urticaria, you should keep an eye on: question Mikayla : How to cure chronic urticaria My mother had hives since October. Doctors call chronic urticaria. It is on that 4-5 antihistamines per day, but nothing seems to work. I so badly they almost 3 hours of sleep per night. It also has a maximum of four doctors. . Any suggestions on another way to help his Best answer: response Student Nurse of Alexandria I chronic urticaria for about 10 months last year and I could not sleep.

Itching Urticarial Rash

1 comment:

  1. I'd just like to chime in on my experience with hives. I've had it for the best part of my life and I thought it was just something that I had to live with for the rest of my life.

    I kinda accepted it until it started getting worse lately and really affecting the quality of my life. I found through my desperate research that it hives together with dandruff are all skin conditions caused by an over-active immune system. Since learning how to balance out my system my outbreaks have reduced substantially. I'm sure it will work with dandruff too.

    If you're interested in my story head over to DamnHives.com

    ReplyDelete