Saturday, December 31, 2011

Is there Diseases OF THE SKIN rash caused by or in connection with acid rain?

skin diseases, you should keep an eye on: question from Mr. doubtful : Is there Skin diseases caused by or in connection with acid rain Is there Skin diseases caused by or in connection with acid rain? I do this for my project in chemistry and I wonder if it gibt.Ich did some research, but I'm not completely satisfied, because the EPA said that swimming in a lake of acid and walk in the Acid rain does not cause direct damage, but I was actually the responsibility of caring for things of

Itching Urticarial Rash

1 comment:

  1. Chamomile is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties. Scientific indication is limited, though. To try Herbal Treatment for Burning Mouth Syndrome, rinse your mouth with a strong chamomile tea once it has cooled, or apply a wet tea bag directly to the sore spot.

    ReplyDelete