Friday, February 3, 2012

All women know no recourse PUPPP?

hives you should keep in mind: question mom Bailey : All women are no known cures PUPPP I have a kind of self-diagnosed myself with PUPPP (pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy). I am in my last 4 weeks of pregnancy and last week the two barely visible stretch marks on my belly, I suddenly become deeply irritated and itchy. They seemed to swell and a little larger and small red bumps and white on the inside edges of them, with white "halos" around the bumps. The rest of the

Itching Urticarial Rash

1 comment:

  1. Very nice information... Herbal Treatment for Emphysema that have been found to be helpful as natural ways to get rid of mucus and natural anti-inflammatory effects can offer relief from symptoms.

    ReplyDelete