Sunday, February 5, 2012

What is the cause that eczema can not be cured?

eczema you should keep an eye on: question by Adrian J : What is the reason that eczema can not be healed I, like so many other people with eczema. I am now 16 and as long as I can remember, I struggled and struggled with the problems, eczema brings. Scientists say that eczema can not be cured but can be treated. Can someone explain to me why, eczema can not be cured Best answer: Reply by Milly Hi Adrian, the reason that eczema can not be cured by medication, is the fact that the

Itching Urticarial Rash

1 comment:

  1. Very nice information... Herbal Treatment for Emphysema that have been found to be helpful as natural ways to get rid of mucus and natural anti-inflammatory effects can offer relief from symptoms.

    ReplyDelete