Monday, February 6, 2012

Rash on legs need assist. Can you determine (pictures included)?

lupus rash pictures rash on: issue of : rash on the legs need help. Can you identify (pictures included)? These eruptions itch scratch till I bleed like verrückt.Ich, and I have calamine lotion, lotion, in general, lotion after showering, Neosporin .... and I can not try to get to a doctor for another week. Here are pictures of my legs. it is really bad on my inner thigh (calf), but only patches of crusts around the rest of my help mirbitte Best Answer help: response of Toccare questo

Itching Urticarial Rash

1 comment:

  1. Very nice information... Herbal Treatment for Emphysema that have been found to be helpful as natural ways to get rid of mucus and natural anti-inflammatory effects can offer relief from symptoms.

    ReplyDelete