Friday, February 10, 2012

I had blood tests, but do not think the doctor diagnosed me correctly. Please assist?

hives rash lupus at: question Soph's_momma_89 : I had blood tests, but do not think the physician diagnosed me correctly. Please assist? Hello, I am 38 weeks pregnant and I just returned from the hospital. In the final two months I have serious itching in the palms and soles, and considering that then it has spread to my legs and arms. I have not observed a rash and am even losing sleep over this. Right after some analysis I am convinced that I can have cholestasis of pregnancy, all in

Itching Urticarial Rash

1 comment:

  1. Very nice information... Herbal Treatment for Emphysema that have been found to be helpful as natural ways to get rid of mucus and natural anti-inflammatory effects can offer relief from symptoms.

    ReplyDelete