Saturday, February 4, 2012

What is the speed with signs and symptoms of ringworm?

keep an eye on ringworm must: question PregBeauty : What is the speed shows ringworm symptoms I wish my cat and my family for a kitten has been exposed to ringworm infection for 1 to 2 days, how long is my kitten and people have symptoms when infected, and what are the typical symptoms? Itching is the first sign? If my cat does not show any symptoms, it may be possible, it is still the carrier and can transfer to others? Do I have a cat not to treat the symptoms? What is the best way to

Itching Urticarial Rash

1 comment:

  1. Very nice information... Herbal Treatment for Emphysema that have been found to be helpful as natural ways to get rid of mucus and natural anti-inflammatory effects can offer relief from symptoms.

    ReplyDelete